Applications for the 2017 Syracuse Alumnae Scholarship are now available.
Who is eligible to apply?
Any African-American male or female who:
- is an United States citizen,
- will graduate from a local high school in the Spring of 2017,
- plans to attend an accredited two (2) or four (4) year college or university,
- has a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 85 or above, and
- is actively involved in community service
Completed application packages must be POSTMARKED by SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2017.
If there are any questions regarding the application or application process, please contact Mrs. Marcella T. Jones, 2017 Scholarship Chair, via telephone: (315) 289-4912 or email: email@example.com.